Old March 30th 05, 02:08 PM
Mark

FITZGERALD writes:

FITZGERALD Yes. Waterville is my usual/favorite destination.The grooming is superb and
FITZGERALD the North End trails get and hold snow early and late into the year. The
FITZGERALD only criticisms I hear are that the trails are either up or down. Tons of

That is what I like. I will check it out next year,
it is more of a haul for me, but it sounds like it is
worth it.

FITZGERALD climbing and tons of descending with a fairly small amount of flat for
FITZGERALD cruising.It can be a challenging place to ski. You can expect to see the
FITZGERALD Freemans as well as Carl Swenson on their trails during Christmas break.
FITZGERALD Lee Fitzgerald
FITZGERALD Derry,(86 miles from Waterville)NH

More threadjacking ...