Old March 23rd 05, 04:10 PM
delltodd

KR,

It takes courage to post that stuff & invite criticism.

Wow they are hugely different.

On the positive side, you are skiing a lot less in the middle, making
much better weight transfer which is key to all moves. This is great
progress.

I wonder about the head flopping you have added. Is this a tool to get
you to stay on the gliding ski longer ? If you could quiet that down, I
would think you've basically got it. You may not even realize it,
although the view must be:

Snow
Treetops
Bluesky
Snow

whereas I think it should probably be more like

Snow a couple ski lengths ahead
Top of hill
Look just ahead
Look to top of hill

Or anything that gets your head quieted down. Your glide is about twice
as long now, isn't it ? I bet you had to work on your basic balance
skills, and maybe you have even honed the core strength.

I bet you have better weight transfer in your V2 now also. That would
be fun to see.

Thanks.

DT