Old January 6th 05, 09:15 PM
Sue

In message , Richard and
Barbara writes
We humbly apologize. How stupid of us to have forgotten that only off piste
skiers subscribe to this News Group. Where do we find the 95% who prefer
groomed pistes?

You wouldn't say that if you could see me off piste! Or if you could
see the racers racing.

Most on-piste skiers aren't particularly interested in skiing as a
sport, they just go once a year with the usual people to the usual
place, enjoy the scenery and the food, get away from the British winter
twilight.
They go on summer holidays too, but they don't take newsgroups for
sunbathing or clubbing, though probably these exist.

--
Sue ];(

Token low-intermediate skier