Old August 14th 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Mike

Default Skiing NewZealand

Season is like your normal north hemisphere. Christchurch is the same
latitude as Mt Snow/Stratton in VT; which I think is like Portland, OR on
the left coast. Google "boots" on this news group for further info.

Prices were reasonable. The exchange rate was killer (good) for Americans
last summer. Don't know now.

I don't know of RV hookups, because I was not looking. But there sure are
Parks.

Was considering going to see the 'white circus' when it pulls into Vancouver
Feb 22-24. This was of course before my 'financial rearrangements'. Where
exactly are the races being held?

----
Welsh saying:
Ni ddawr croesan ei gabl