Old September 2nd 05, 04:27 PM
Rich Heimlich

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 00:46:02 -0400, "JQ" wrote:

Hi Rich,

Hey, figured you'd pop in here soon enough on this. grin

time consuming. The only other way to over come the problem is if the piece
of clothing you want to use has a plastic ticket loop, pull the loop around
so that the flat part is exposed and the rounded part is inside of the loop
holder, now with a very fine saw (hack saw) cut the center of the flat part.

Could be me but for someone not familiar with the pieces you're
talking about, that all just read like latin to me. Not sure what a
plastic ticket loop is for starters. grin