Old September 2nd 05, 12:34 PM
VtSkier

ant wrote:
Rich Heimlich wrote:

Hello all. As the new season is beginning its approach I've been
wondering about one thing that has always annoyed me and that's the
standard lift ticket metal loop that's used to attach it to your
jacket. I prefer to wear layers instead of one thick jacket so I often
need to change lift tickets between layers.

Many resorts now just give you the ticket with a hole in it, and a plastic
zip tie. I guess you just need some way of cutting the zip tie, and a
handful of zip ties.

Killington uses colored zip-ties. Don't show up with a black
one when they are using red that day.