Old January 17th 04, 01:41 AM
Ulrich Hausmann

Thanks to you and all, who replied!

lac.stanford.edu wrote:

_ See the previously posted BD url. Basically, they are 1/3
length skins with a metal plate and strap on the front.

Where would you put them under the ski? The waxing zone (= under the
feet), i presume ... (?) That, at least, would be the idea for me.

[...] However, for just
shuffling around in the woods they are fine and you can live with
keeping them on in rolling terrain. They are the only skin I can
put on without taking my skis off.

Yes, that's exactly, what i've in mind to do with that skis. As for
ascending "real" mountains i use a "real" ski with Easy-Go adapter (very
nice, IMHO. Tried it a little bit in Norway this christmas).

Greetings,

Ulrich

--
reply to: uhausmannATbluemailDOTch