Old September 20th 14, 09:23 AM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Champ[_2_]

Default Engleberg skiing

On Sat, 20 Sep 2014 00:37:27 +0200, Ace wrote:

So look guys, we can take this seriously if you like. The Engelberg
Moutain Guides http://www.engelbergmountainguide.ch/ share the office
and booking systems etc. with us, and honestly Neal, you know the
amazing stuff we've skied together here? You've not even scratched the
surface. You've only seen the stuff that I feel confident taking
people down, FFS. With an hour or two of walking (with a guide) I
reckon we could blow your mind.

slavers

The lift accessible stuff is about the best I've found in the alps.
So the idea of much better is, er, enticing.

Switters - c'mon, man, we need to get this organised!
--
Champ
neal at champ dot org dot uk