Old February 8th 10, 11:17 AM
Jan Gerrit Klok Jan Gerrit Klok is offline
Member

Location: Netherlands
Send a message via MSN to Jan Gerrit Klok Send a message via Yahoo to Jan Gerrit Klok

Perhaps because the local (European) public that buys skis, actually prefers to go really slow? This might be different from the rest of the world.

A skis that rides high and closes easily, might that ask for some very exact skier weight tuning perhaps? I fall in the 70-100kg category, which doesn't give me much confidence in the shops having to sell them to me. And if I go into a foreign shop, the one pair of big skis they have always seems to be "Perfekt für Ihnen, mein Herr".