Old December 18th 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Eugene Miya

Default Where do you plan to ski?

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 05:07:18 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:
Hi , I'm brand new in this group, french, 24 years old.
I was wondering in which station you planned to ski this winter? (In
Alps i suppose)

I had to swing by the Swiss Consulate in SF Friday. They want to know
that, too, so I can meet with their bosses in Bern again and tell them
what a good job their representatives in the States are doing.

I told them that I was planning 2008 for being a Norway/Iceland year (I
would not mind skiing in Greenland but that's been pending years),
and that I won't plan to get to the Alps until some time in 2009 where I
wanted to spend a week finally in St. Mortiz (Pontresina specifically),
and maybe break down and do the touristy thing in Murren a couple nights
before Kleine Scheidigg (I've had enough time in Grindelwald). But I
also want to explore the upper Glarus at Braunwald. And a bit more of
Austria. And soak in Leukerbaud after skiing.

This weekend I'm just going to settle for my place near Tahoe.