Old May 15th 20, 09:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default Honoring our COVID heroes

[Default] On Fri, 15 May 2020 12:08:57 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

I hardly think you ever met him. He lived in Connecticut.

Met him at a party in LA back in the late seventies.

And he didn't use the name, "Peter Tork."

Really? Only a true fanboy like you would know that.

Of course.

Did my Monkees **** on you yesterday?

In any case, didn't say he introduced himself, said I met him. Period.

Total bull****. I've seen Davy Jones several times, when I was
drinking and fell off my yacht. But he appeared to be an old pirate.

You mean fell off your rowboat.

Caughtyoulyingagain

Caught you being a Monkees fanboy.

Need I remind you that I have three degrees in music just from
Harvard?

Yeah. Prove it.

It's on my Linkedin page.

Need I remind you that I played, "Taps," into your phone with a bugle?

Only a true freak would do that. A dickless Coward. A Horvath.

Need I remind you that I have a grand piano in my living room?

...Then I saw his face. Now he's a deceiver.
I couldn't believe him, if I tried.

I've never seen your face,

Sure you have. I've posted pics. Caughtyoulyingagain.

don't even know your real name,

You don't even know Peter Tork's real name.

and you are such a dumb**** you try to hang me up on
the stage name of a Monkee?

You claimed you met him. As he flew out of your butt.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath