Old July 28th 18, 10:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted[_3_]

Default Is XlMeister possessed?

Scooter, You are a deranged moron. You live in a fantasy world. You look like a weeble wobble, you look like you are missing half your teeth. I am on a Flight over the Atlantic coming back to Seattle, and guess what? Your idiotic fantasies about “meets” are just that idiotic fantasies. The Wizard of Oz had a better gimmick, “I am Oz”. You, Scooter, just act like a complete lonely idiot, just repeating Shibboleths.. Go to some moldy Tennis Courts to play your fantasy tennis, with your delusions of self grandeur..