Old November 12th 10, 06:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default skiing?

On Nov 12, 10:40*am, pigo wrote:
On Nov 12, 10:59*am, "Norm" wrote:

"snoig" wrote in message news:2a3378f9-2e52-41f2-8625-

*It's like watching

the clowns at the rodeo.

Yeah, but isn't it getting boring by now? *It's not like he's had any
new material in the last couple of years. *Just the same old cut and
past 'oooooh look at me, I'm the victim.' *Besides, it ****es him off
much more just to drop him in the killfile. *This group is actually
pleasent to read and helpful now just by killfiling him.

Couple of years??????????? Try 11.

And a *small handful of others, some of whom appear to be finally getting
it.

Maybe you refer to me? But *I* came up with this long ago.

Holy ****. Bob Thompson is BRAGGING about telling lies, defaming,
stalking, and doing so when not even being man enough to read the
embarassing exposition of his insanity, but certainly not being man
enough to do so in person.

*I*
responded to ramblings of his that were quoted only. And I urged
people to killfile him and not quote him during that time. Now that he
is rarely quoted I don't have to deal with his obsession for me and
his really weird **** he comes up with.

Holy ****. MY obsession with Tranny Boob? MY weird ****? Check
yourself into the insane asylum immediately, Tranny Boob.

So it's not that we're "getting it". It's that YOU have begun to
cooperate. :-)

Translation: you're a dickless coward just like Thompson.

And you're right. It makes him crazier to not get the attention.

Holy ****. You gotta stop drinking your breakfast, Child Molester
Bob.
Which raises the question: you claim you are driving me crazy, but you
brag about having me killfiled.
How would you know?
Stop mainlining meth, Bob, you're getting even more delusional.

And for anybody who still just can't help themselves - Horvath - immediately
under the reply to group option you should find "Reply to Sender".

Nobody else need know the details of your inability to self control.

I don't mind the occasional stab at him. Whatever it takes to keep him
the miserable waste of air that he is.

Translation: Bob Thompson just loves it when people lies and defame
and threaten. Of course, he'll never be man enough to do so in
person. Not even man enough to read this post while hiding behind his
computer. What a pathetic pussy!!!!!