Old October 3rd 03, 09:43 AM
MoonMan

Default Skiing for single people

In , Colin Irvine typed:
On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 17:19:16 +0100, "andy" wrote:

I am looking to have a ski holiday in feb (France or Austria)
without my regular skiing partner. Can anyone advise on the best
way to arrange a ski holiday for a single person without having to
pay for a double or twin room? Any ideas welcomed

Several of the big operators have chalets with odd single rooms. I
would ring them in turn and ask what they've got.

I've used some of those single rooms, they tend to be very small eaves
rooms, not much larger than the bed. it can be a pain especially when your
kit is wet. but You'll be ther to ski not sleep, won't you!

--
Chris *:-)

Downhill Good, Uphill BAD!

www.suffolkvikings.org.uk