Old December 1st 03, 07:50 AM
Switters

Default My Second Donek?

Welcome back Paul!

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 20:38:55 GMT, (TallPaul)
allegedly wrote:

If anyone has any other ideas on what board I should purchase over
Donek then feel free to comment. I want something good for freeriding,
not worried about the park.

I don't think there's been a (genuine) complaint yet.

I'm also off to Whistler in Jan so looking forward to breaking it in
over there.

You could also consider a Prior as you're heading up that way. Go down to
the factory (nr Function) and have a chat with the guys. You can hire a
board for a day or so and see how they are.

They both make great boards.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail