Old February 25th 05, 09:31 PM
bri719

Neil Gendzwill wrote:

If you're not interested in tricks, push yourself with the terrain.
You say you're not good at moguls - ride them! You say you enjoy
blue-black terrain - get yourself on something harder! Not good at
trees, either - ride some more of them! Push yourself out of your
comfort zone. Are you crashing at all? No crash, no learn.

yeah, I agree with that....try riding some black diamonds (single)
before the season is over, you won't regret it. then it'll be a great
point for you to build off for the start of next season.

you're definitely not a beginner. somewhere in the catch-all
intermediate group. sounds a lot like where I was about a year or two
ago. some days I still feel like I'm intermediate, and don't do a whole
lot of technical park stuff. but I know I can take about any run that
most resorts have to offer so I'm more like on the lower level of what
some would call advanced.

well we've all been there, just keep riding and you'll get out of it. I
swear :-)

good luck,
bri

--