Old October 4th 17, 06:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Hey Schattie, how was that reunion?

On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 2:39:50 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 11:20:39 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
Did you wind up going?

Still obsessing and spending hours upon hours in a futile search to catch me out on **** from twenty years ago, eh, dumb****?

You keep thinking that because you are so stupid. I don't spend much time at all. I remember some of the more outrageous bull**** you posted back from when you posted it. Then I do a quick keyword search, which I know how to do, because I'm not stupid like you.

That's really sick. Stone cold mentally ill. But what the hell, you know you are a freak and you glory in it, idiot.
Does your parole officer know about what you do on the web?

Do you know what reunion I'm talking about?