Old December 28th 10, 10:45 AM
clifforp clifforp is offline
Junior Member

Default Zermatt Dec 30th

Hi guys,

I am due to go to Zermatt Dec 30th, arriving on 22.25pm Easyjet flight. Hotel booked and everything ..... obviously my own fault but i thought somehow a train or bus would be going. Looks like no buses or trains run that late unfortunately Sad

Anyone know of a relatively painless way to get from Geneva to Zermatt around that time like spare seat in minibus or car or coach or anything :-) ? any help at all is much appreciated

Many thanks

(* i've tried to change my flight to earlier time and also cancel the hotel ... but neither were possible)