Old November 23rd 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Good, Decent Ethical Man? Read for yourself

On Nov 21, 1:57 am, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
On Nov 19, 6:00 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
Would you do business with this creep?

http://tinyurl.com/2unxqk

7700 and change positive. Please quote reality. Good and decent,
asshole.
Why do you need to lie about me?

Lie? He merely linked to a website which collected your negative feedback on
eBay. How is that "lying"? Maybe that's why you do so much of it... you
don't know what the word means.

ME? Lie? You truly are a psychopath and a pathological liar. One
freak finds another freak and they all get ****y because I exposed
them as liars. So what do they do? Lie some more. As you lie in
this post. As you lied to the police and a judge. As you committeed
felonies.
You're right, though. Compared to you and your sick stalker
compatriots here, I don't know what lying means. Can't lie the way
you do.

I suppose these customers are "liars" too.http://blogs.ebay.com/mydawgbear/ent...0QQidZ63783018

Exactly. Outright lies. Clear lies. Provable lies.

I suspect that your little eBay scam will soon come to an end. You've got
away with quite a lot, but your chickens are coming home to roost. Your
customers are finding each other.

Yeah. Over seven thousand happy customers.
Scam? You sick, desperate ****. A **** that organized a deliberate
campaign of felonies to harass me. Talk about a scam.
Go get drunk, ****. Try to forget what a truly miserable, vile, lying
bitch you are. For a moment. If you can.