Old November 21st 07, 03:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

Default Good, Decent Ethical Man? Read for yourself

"Alan Baker" wrote

ps: over 7700 positives. Typical of a psychopath to ignore reality.

98.1% approval rating was the first thing I saw. I was wondering if he
made
a juvinile mistake...

More "juvinile" than some of your mistakes, you mean?

And is 98.1% approval good or bad at eBay?

I'm honest enough to admit I don't know. Are you?

Its bad. unusually bad.

I dabble a little bit on Ebay and I won't even look at a seller of any kind
with less than 99% rating, its just not worth the risk.

People on E Bay really hesitate to leave negative feedback because the
person they leave it for will usually retaliate by leaving a negative for
them, so negatives are left only in the worst of circumstances. Thats why
Ebay has introduced the new hidden rating system, so people can give an
honest rating without fear of getting hit back.

See Richard's challenge to find a power seller with a lower rating. He won't
find one. Power seller designation is based on number of transactions. You
will hardly ever see a power seller with less than 99% rating, they just
don't stay around long enough to get a power seller if they are screwing
people that much.

Scott, as we've seen here, is nothing but persistant.