Old January 8th 08, 12:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Switters

Default Boot inserts - anyone use them?

On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 23:08:58 GMT, allegedly
wrote:

so was wondering whether most experienced boarders
manage to find boots which fit just right without inserts

I've never used inserts in any of my boots. I think I've had about 4 or 5
pairs now. Only one of those actually fit "perfectly", but then after
only a couple of seasons they packed out so much they weren't any good.

My current boots are very good and I don't think there'd be any room for
inserts.

I'd take your inserts along, but try every boot without them first. If
something is close, but not quite there, then you can use the inserts.
Doesn't hurt to try.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org.uk/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow.
Donek Sasquatch 162, Prior Pow 181, Burton Canyon 162

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://www.vpas.fsnet.co.uk/rssFAQ/