Old November 9th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
jw[_2_]

Default No more jumps in RCR resorts, PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION EVERYONE !!!!

In article .com,
wizofoz777 wrote:

RCR Resorts just took a decision to remove every table top jumps from
their snowparks !!!! WHat the .... !!!!!!!!!

PLEAASSSSE TAKE TIME TO FILL PETITION AND SEND TO EVERYONE !!!
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/SnowparkRCR

Done, er...finis!

To address concerns about appropriateness of table tops (Neil, et al.?
-- don't have time to reply to others right now):

I freeride and do natural hits 90 percent of the time. But used to spend
more time in the park, and still like to take a run through on occasion.
I only hit the tabletops, gaps, sometimes will slide on a box (no rails,
I care about my base too much). I don't do halfpipe.

So...let the kids and geezers alike have fun in the park. Having fun and
being creative are what it's all about, or at least a big part.

Look forward to seeing other replies. I'm sure there are a range of
opinions. I just don't think "banning" tabletops is a good move at all.
In fact it's terrible, IMO.

-jw