Old August 18th 07, 09:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harry Weiner

Default Singalong-a-Schattie

On Sat, 18 Aug 2007 10:59:15 -0700, twobuddha
wrote this crap:

How ridiculous. A sick freak who committed felonies over a stupid
newsgroup, and a wack job who leaves notes in books and acts like he
actually showed up.
Making up lies, defamations, dickless threats....and never having the
balls to do so in person.
Hey, Asshole? I gave you the location of that make up game. Shame
you never mention that you didn't show up....a five dollar cab ride.
Or give me your name and hotel. I offered to visit.
Two stalking cowards talking **** on usenet. How pathetic. How rsa.

Is it true that you are the nine of spades in the Kook Kard deck?

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."