Old February 19th 06, 04:15 PM

Default Who's More Dissapointing, the U S or Norway?

Who's more disaspointing in the cross country ski scene, the U S or
Norway? While the U S cross country ski team is having a rotten Winter
Olympics, I'd say the Norwegian lack of gold and off the podium in the
Men's relay would be even worse. I mean, they were expected to take a
bunch of Gold Medals. Right? For the U S, Kris Freeman has been
mediaocre at best by his standards. The rest of the team has been way
back in the 50s for results. However, Norway is/was the big favorite
for total medals. I''m sure they'll be calling for a new coach... My
vote is for Inge Braaten and Thomas Alsgaard... Of course, they'll have
to steal them away from the Swedes who got the bronze medal in the
relay...

J Tegeder
"Keep training, lycra never lies!" JT