Old January 5th 11, 08:46 PM
anaenceOpitty anaenceOpitty is offline
Banned

Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Send a message via ICQ to anaenceOpitty
Default Mario Bros download

a href=http://mario-bros-download.blogspot.com/2010/12/mario-bros-download.htmlMario bros download/a
With Windows service pack 2. I have a Virus so I actually do need to get rid of everything. Everytime I reboot my pc there is no format option. It just installs an aditional operating system on my machine. And when I boot it up after there is a selection of which I want to use. And what I want is just a single operating system fresh from square A starting all over. So I put the service pack 2 disk in, restart the pc, and when it asks me what I want to do. Just hit install and it will install windows. But how do I format the damn thing first? Sorry for sounding like such an idiot. I'm just frustrated because ive been sitting here for like 2 hours trying to figure it out.