Old March 5th 06, 09:46 PM

Default More Google Earth trail maps from Rauland

As I hoped on friday, I was able to visit the last two central trail
sections in the Rauland area.

(There are several shorter sections still missing, mostly leading down
to Krossen (i.e. "downtown" Rauland), plus two larger loops. Maybe in
two weeks time?)

http://norloff.org/terje/rauland-ski.kmz

To use this you must first download the free Google Earth viewer:

http://earth.google.com/download-earth.html

BTW, conditions in Norway are currently as good as I have ever seen them:

Plenty snow, great trails, stable 'Blue Extra' or colder conditions,
i.e. what we here call 'Silkeføre' ('Silk conditions'). :-)

Terje
--
-