Old March 21st 15, 04:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default It's no wonder welfare is so attractive

On Saturday, March 21, 2015 at 7:59:43 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 10:21:29 PM UTC-4, The Real Bev wrote:
On 03/20/2015 04:40 PM, pigo wrote:
On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 4:34:08 PM UTC-6, Alan Baker wrote:

My guess: you flat made it up.

They're usually the kids of my friends. They don't get married so
they can get separate benifits. Deal with it. It's true. But by your
response I guess your not fine with it either? There's something in
our taxes called something like earned income tax credit? Also $1000
per kid. It adds up when these scumbags figure out how to work it.

It may be noted that white people also take advantage of the public
teat.

No question of that. But run the proportions of ethnic takers.
Perhaps this will clarify:

http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Once again, you've discovered the amazing correlation that victims of racial discrimination tend to be poor...