Old December 31st 09, 07:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_3_]

Default Gloves

On Thu, 31 Dec 2009 00:51:50 +0000, Colin Irvine
wrote:

The UK wholesaler tells me that they didn't import any Swanys this
year because the poor Euro exchange rate made them too expensive.
There are some to be had, but not in my size. I think Canada remains
my best bet.

Did you try emailing to see who else stocked
them? A quick search shows just one retailer in Verbier with that
specific model,
http://www.google.ch/search?hl=en&q=...tryCH&aq=f&oq=

but it's more expensive than the US price, so if you can be confident
of the size you might as well just mail-order it from the US.

--
Ace
Ski Club of Great Britain http://www.skiclub.co.uk/