Old December 25th 12, 09:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_3_]

Default Easyjet Geneva queue

On Mon, 24 Dec 2012 10:03:21 +0000,
(The Older Gentleman) wrote:

You're right, though - some rewards schemes are more generous. OTOH,
Anne and I are both BA Silver, so we get an extra baggage allownace
(very useful, is that), and access to the BA lounge at LHR, plus one
guest each, so that takes care of everything.

I briefly, i.e. for one year, had Gold BA exec club status, so I could
use the 'other' BA lounge at T5. The one where there's a choice of 5
champagnes and full à la carte dining all included...

I used to time my trips back from the US to ensure I had four or five
hours at LHR just to get the max benefit from it...

--
Ace
Ski Club of Great Britain