Old November 14th 06, 10:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Alex Heney

Default Various

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006 11:05:28 -0500, Walt
wrote:

* What do you think of Autumn skiing? My usual thought is that the earth
is so barren and cold it wouldn't be good. But I skied at thanksgiving a
couple of years ago. And it was kind of like spring skiing. The trail was
60 yards wide and the artificial snow swath was maybe 20 yard. There were
parts where you had to walk over dirt/grass.

I think Autumn skiing is great. The first day of winter is Dec 21, and

But officially, that is midwinter's day.

--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
It's smart to pick your friends, but not to pieces.