Old August 15th 16, 11:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default military munchkin

On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 11:59:48 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Absolute bull****. And you went back more than twenty years to take a cheap shot. Hundreds of false allegations from you freaks, child molester. My own brother lived with my mother his entire life. He also accused me of several other horrible crimes, murder and rape. Like you, he lied his ass off because I told the truth.
Funny thing is, I ran into him a couple years before he died. Told him he was lucky I didn't kick his ass for his vile lies, and he laughed and admitted it. No surprise freaks like you and Bob Thompson repeat the false allegations. It is what you do, Chimo.

"Betrayed by my brother, whose lies do go on"