Old January 22nd 07, 12:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Switters

Default Tree & powder board

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:51:09 GMT, "56fish"
allegedly wrote:

Get a Malolo. 4-5 cm shorter than your usual deck. Same length if
you're talking more open (as opposed to tighter trees). It's a
no-brainer!

Generally, I don't care what my board looks like, but those graphics for
this years model sucks the big one. I'll probably go for a Khyber but ask
Prior to make me a wider one. I'll set up some demos first. Whatever
rides best will get the money, even if I have to spray paint it.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org.uk/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow.
Donek Sasquatch 162, Prior Pow 181, Burton Canyon 162

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://www.vpas.fsnet.co.uk/rssFAQ/