Old November 25th 13, 11:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Article titled "Aerial Tram" from the 1997 Whistler Pique

On Monday, November 25, 2013 4:31:44 PM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

And "hundreds of interviews" for the media. Some might still exist?

Yeah, Scott. Tell us. Inquiring minds want to know!

When you get home from your job as a Walmart greeter, give us the 411 on those hundreds of interviews. I'm sure that each and every one of them must have resulted in a published article. After all -- as I am sure you know -- real journalists only interview people when they have an assigned article and they are on deadline to deliver.

Since you are a real journalist, just like you're a real everything else on your resume, as you've described it here, you'd know that and you'll have a clip book of everywhere you've been quoted in paper print.

I'll leave to to Horvath or Dave or the rest of your esteemed colleagues to list your prodigious (or prodigal) accomplishments and remind us of everything that you've accomplished in your lifetime.

Jim in Texas