Old January 9th 06, 01:01 PM

"Bryan" wrote in message
news
Pigo, As a former teen and a current parent, I've learned that what
influences my kids from middle school on is their peers and not
their parents. We still have to teach by example, and our efforts
will be rewarded later, but it's a fact that teens buy what their
peers are selling before even considering what their parents are
selling.

As a former teen, I agree. And the same is true no matter what Bode
does.

And there are plenty of kids that behave responsibly no matter the
behavior of "role models".

Would everyone behaving "perfectly" make your job as a "parent"
easier? Of course! Because your kids would be part of that fantasy
world too. Moot point.

See my other post, if you want, where I stated emphatically, that
Bode is not responsible for anyone's behavior other than his own.
It's his choice whether to serve as a positive role model, or not.

I saw and responded to your other post as well. My point is that no
one has ANY responsibility for ones children outside of their family
or people hired for that job along the line of teachers or care
providers.

pigo