Old November 18th 09, 07:34 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Roger Moss[_4_]

Default Rossignol boots Salto STS

"Michael Chare" wrote in message
"remove y" wrote in message
A lot of time has been spend trying to find the replacement screw on
pieces ( toe and rear on the sole) for these boots that take the walking
strain and wear on road surfaces. They are probably 10 years old. The
web sites that I find never have anything like is needed even for up to
date boots.

And no one has bothered to reply to my enquiries

Am I wasting my time looking? Anyone ever changed these parts?

The problems are that I find these boots very comfortable and I suspect
that I am getting too old to buy another pair and will not get enough
use out of a new pair.

And money is tight.
--
Paul Kelly
pauldotkellyatmcbdotnet

I got some spare parts for some Salomon boots when they were that age or
maybe older.

Ring Rossigmol themselves or try a real shop.

--
Michael Chare

If all else fails you could try searching ebay, etc., for a s/h pair -
surprising how much gear gets little use and ends up being sold.

If you were lucky enough to find a pair going for peanuts you'd have a
source of otherwise obsolete spares...

Roger
www.mountainpassions.com - an Online Magazine with Altitude