Old January 23rd 15, 06:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Rossignol DV6 Skis for Sale

On Friday, January 23, 2015 at 10:20:03 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Thursday, September 29, 2011 at 2:42:58 PM UTC-7, Joe wrote:
I have a set of Rossignol DV6 skis with Marker M28 bindings and the
storage bag for sale in the NY area.

Drop me a line via e-mail if you're interested in them. I'll take the
best offer on them. I have pictures which will be sent on request.

Thanks.

I have a set of Rossignol DV6 she's used but bad bindings, You want to sell just your bindings?

I like to buy old skis, but I usually ignore 3-year-old notices.