Old August 20th 13, 01:46 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Rossignol DV6 Skis for Sale

On Monday, August 19, 2013 5:53:27 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Hahahahahaha. You just can't not respond to me. I own your ass Monkeyboi. Now dance some more. Mr. 99%=96.2%. I guess that's why you claim you're not a fatass too. 350 lbs. = 250 lbs. in Trunkyland! HA!

Bat**** crazy. Time to go back to ignoring you, you are off your meds again.

Hahahahaha. Yeah, that's funny. You know you can't ignore me. Just like you had to respond to that post, Monkeyboi. Sure, you may not respond to a post here and there but there's no way you can't ignore me. You're nothing but a low life ****ing addict and this is your fix. You will read every thing I post and then just seethe about it. It will dive you even more crazy that you can't respond to every post. I'd rather have you not respond because then I know that I'm really getting to you.

So let's see how long you can last Trunk Butt. Maybe you can service your MicroSoft butt buddy for a while and relieve the tension but the only way you can hold out for any amount of time is to have a heart attack and end up in the hospital. That or jail. I guess you have a pretty good chance of both.