Old February 26th 04, 05:21 PM
Scottabe

Default Insane wackos spew filth.

scottabe wrote in message ...
in article , Scottabe at
wrote on 2/25/04 6:37 PM:

scottabe wrote in message news:BC620EC7.100A7%
Because, unlike you, I can read and comprehend english. And just like
Nashville Dave, I have no plans to ever get near an obviously unstable
person like you. Threaten and posture all you want, I will never
accept your invatation.

You won't do it because you are a coward. Period. A psychopathic wacko. A
pathological liar.
Clue time, sick ****.
YOU threaten and posture. YOU are a danger to ME.
The only danger I pose is that I tell the truth about your vileness and
insanity.
You really want me dead, don't you? You're a freak. A demented, obsessed,
twisted, despicable, miserable excuse for a human being, a craven stalker
who hasn't even balls to use his own name.
Another clue, sick ****.
I never spoof anyone's name. I use my own name. What kind of sick ****
does what you do?
A sick **** like you.
Threaten and posture all you want, I will never allow you to terrorize me.
Indeed, I've got a lovely plan to put some of you sick ****s in jail where
you belong for your criminal acts.
You're on my list, wacko.

Wow, I finally got my own subject line! I have arrived. Punched a
few buttons eh trunky?

How could I possibly be a danger to you when there is no way I will
ever get near you?

Just show me one lie, you can't. Yet that doesn't stop you from
making outrageous claims.

Just for the record:
1 - I have never stalked you in the past nor will I do it in the
future. Responding to you in a public forum is not stalking. As
others have said, if you go away, I will not follow. You are free to
rant and rave all you want on Mens.

2 - I will never agree to meet you anywhere. Not because I am a
coward as you claim but because violence never solved anything. If
you truly were a mental health care professional you would know that
and not make these ridiculous statements to meet "anywhere, anytime".

3 - I have never claimed that you have molested children. I honestly
believe that you have not. However, your constant thread hijacking
towards that subject does disturb me and I think your licensing board
should know about it.

4 - If you really were an 'honest, decent, ethical man' you would stop
making these outrageous false claims and threats of violence.