Old October 3rd 19, 04:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Looks like AnnexCafe is gone

On Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 12:01:00 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Thursday, October 3, 2019 at 2:42:44 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 8:18:40 PM UTC-4, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Tue, 1 Oct 2019 18:45:34 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote this crap:

Plenty. because unlike you, I simply tell the truth

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Everything you say is a lie. I wouldn't believe you if you said rain
was wet. You're lying right now, Trunky.

If Trunky Butt-slut always tells the truth, he can start by telling us the truth about when he was in Vietnam!

Don't have to start, idiot. Hey, speaking of telling the truth, what's your real name, Pussy Fart? Holy ****, irony meter goes Chernobyl. Two pathetic freaks who hide their identity and lie like they breathe challenging MY honesty. Do you freaks know how stupid you look? Why do I ask? ID?

So when were you in Vietnam again?