Old February 18th 06, 06:34 AM

Default Learning how to ski/snowboard; NYC

Hi all. How are all of you? This is my first posting.

I am dieing to learn how to snowboard and also ski (I'm more keen on
snowboarding though but would like to do both (I used to skateboard
(wasn't any good though, haha)). I have never done either. I am very
interested in taking lessons and or wondering if there were beginner
groups which I could join.

I'm currently looking at clothes (parka, pants, etc.), as I can't go in
kakhis and a leather jacket hehehe. I'm sure with the right clothes
I will have fun and not be miserable.

I am within the NYC area.

Thanks all for your time.

-pershoot.