Old May 28th 12, 05:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default TR Mammoth 5/27/12

On Monday, May 28, 2012 9:56:58 AM UTC-7, lal_truckee wrote:
On 5/27/12 8:10 PM, Richard Henry wrote:
Broadway down to the main lodge was a narrow strip of snow dragged
down from other trails. The snow is so thin that they dragged in some
rocks and gravel too.

That confirms is was a lousy snow year at Mammoth. What you're
describing is July Mammoth in a normal year.

Have you worked out cheap roofs for your regular Mammoth visits next
year? I still lament the closure of the two hostel options, particularly
Kitzbühel. AFAIK, now it's pretty much all motels wall to wall, with
sparsely intermixed fancy/phony "lodges" complete with fireplace . For
our race visits, Motel 6 used to have cheapest rooms with the added
bonus of accepting reservations well ahead but allowing phone
cancellations until 5pm. What's the best options now?

The best option is to provide contact info for the SPD officer Henry claimed was going to arrest me. Funny how a pathological liar like Lloyd is not concerned about his buddy making false police reports. But that's rsa, and that's why this ******** is dead and rotting: assholes with no moral or ethical standards bonding in their depravity and pretending they are decent people.
Easy enough to see through the masks.
Contact info?