Old August 19th 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Yabahoobs

Default Since Scott "Will be Spending Most of the season in Ketchum"...

On Aug 19, 1:50 pm, twobuddha wrote:
On Aug 19, 9:56 am, Yabahoobs wrote:

Let THIS be the post where I point out Ketchum's proximity to Utah,
especially Logan. C'mon Scott...I KNOW you're going to drive down to
Deer Valley. Stop by and say Hi. We can grab a ''Big Dog'' at the
White Owl. Good beer there.

Hey, freak? Most of the season? You made up another whopper.

"most" "63.7 percent"....Who cares Scott...My point is that Ketchum is
pretty close to Utah State line...and since you'll be driving through
here anyway....

....Whatever..you're too much of a coward...We all know.