Old September 5th 03, 07:25 PM
Neil Swingler

Default boring usenet meta discussion

"Alex Heney" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 10:53:43 +0100, "Jonathan Gogan"
wrote:

Britt had an eppo and choked up...

snip

He top posts, doesn't snip as he even he says he should, doesn't
understand what a -- line does and doesn't prefix quoted lines with a

.
The end result is that it's impossible to read his gems without looking
at the post he's replying to to see what wisdom he's added.

Ah: threading (tm)

This is where you prove your complete and utter stupidity.

You seem to think this is a good thing. As I said before, I cannot
believe that there are more than half a dozen people in the world who
think it is better to have to jump around between messages to make
sense of posts.

I wonder who the other 4 are. I always use the threading of my newsreader.

Everybody makes some good points and Jonathon isn't top posting anyway. Can
we leave it now.
This isn't very interesting guys!

- Neil