Old September 4th 03, 10:55 PM
Alex Heney

Default Why Is Austria Skiing Dirt Cheap For USA Right Now?

On Thu, 04 Sep 2003 09:06:32 +0200, Ace wrote:

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 20:51:44 +0000 (UTC), Alex Heney
wrote:

Top-posting

Among the hundreds of thousands of people posting to usenet, I doubt
if there are more than a few dozen (AT MOST) who would agree with you
here.

Sadly, there are quite a lot more than that, mostly through simple
ignorance, however. But on uk.rec.motorcycles (one of the largest
froups in the world) we see quite a few arguning this point, mostly
just trolling, mind.

But your point is still entirley true - it's only a few awkward sods
and quite a lot of ''didn't know any better' newbies who prefer to
post that way.

I wasn't talking about just thinking top posting is better, but about
him also saying that snipping everything is better.

there are people who do it out of ignorance, but that was the first
time I have ever seen somebody actually try to argue it was better.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
I remember when Saturns were rockets, not cars.

To reply by email, my address is aDOTjDOTheneyATbtinternetDOTcom