Old October 14th 06, 10:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
French_Skier

Default looking for accomadation in French Alps

You may also find the same Samoens apartments on
http://www.peakretreats.co.uk/default.cfm/loadindex.49 - maybe even
cheaper.
Have been there and they are certainly very good value for money but
the living area in the apartments and chalets is not massive and there
is very not much comfortable seating.

Roger Moss (BINTHISBIT) wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

Grand Massif is excellent in many ways: keep an eye on the Flaine
Montsoleil
development for new accommodation coming on-stream from Intrawest
Corporation (which IMHO worked out very well in Arc 1950).

RM

Any ideas about the price range?

Thanks,

Ira

Looks like we're (as in 'I was') a little premature, since the development
won't be well enough advanced for another year or so :
http://www.holidaypropertysales.co.u...1&mmenu=Flaine
tells you more.

You could consider staying in Samoëns - which is connected by high-speed
gondola to the action. I've done this twice, and have been mightily
impressed with the skiing, the well-kept, non-tacky village and the short
transfer times from e.g. Geneva.

Nice-looking apartments he
http://www.ernalow.co.uk/accommodati...ductid_e_75586

Good hunting,