Old November 17th 05, 09:36 PM

klaus wrote:
Walt wrote:

DZN wrote:

Saw an ad for electric gloves (similar to hotronic boot warmers I guess).
Anyone familiar with them?

Yeah, they work fine at the small hills in the midwest, but on a real
mountain you need such a long extension cord that they're not very
practical.

You need the solar option that mounts to your helmet.

Seriously though, for the OP. If you have tried a good quality glove
and your hands are still cold, my first suggestion would be to see a
physician to check your circulation. You should be able to find a
conventional glove that keeps your hands warm at pretty much any temp
if your blood flow is good. Where are you skiing?

-klaus

Oh, and don't forget that if you body core is not
toasty, your extremities will be cold regardless
of what you are wearing. The electric option may
just mask the fact that you body core is less than
optimum.