Old September 24th 05, 08:57 AM
Johannes

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 20:53:10 +0100, "Steve Olive"
wrote:

1/ Plenty of snow in mid feb, and lots of beginner/intermediate terrain
2/ Excellent lifts, with manageable queues
3/ A small town, with shops to browse and plenty of eateries
4/ No more than 2.5 hours transfer
5/ Not too rowdy/brits on ****. Skied over to Meribel once, and really hated
the full English Breakfast nonsense etc..

That's all really.
We're looking at 7 days in half-term week (11th-18th Feb) so we know it will
be a busy(ish) time.
Budget is around £700 each for flights/transfers and accomodation, which
rules out a few places of course.

We'd happily rent a private apartment and book our own flights/car so
suggestions there would be good if anyone is in that market.

Fly with Easy Jet to Basle.
Resorts: Grindelwald/Wengen, Adelboden/Lenk, Saanenland(Aera around
Gstaad). All resorts are about 2-2.5 Drive from the Airport.

Johannes