Old August 17th 16, 05:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Mountain High threatened by wildfire

The entire community of Wrightwood, which is more or less the base of Mountain High ski area, is being evacuated by a large wildfire "0% contained". I found out about it when my wife called asking for advice on an alternate route because I-15 and 138 were both closed in the Cajon Pass area.

http://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/4962/

An LA TV station that a McDonalds near the intersection of the 2 highways burned. I could post something nasty about every cloud having a silver lining, but I must state that they have always had a clean restroom.