Old July 5th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

Default Lake Tahoe

Mike wrote:
I have reservations near Heavenly Valley this February 2007. We usually ski
Stowe, Vt. We have also skied Targee and Jackson in Wyoming, and Park City,
Alta, Snowbird in Utah. Winter Park in Colorado. Alta being my favorite.
What am I in for in the Lake Tahoe area, and can I pick up discount lift
tickets for Heavenly Valley etc, as I have been able to do in Salt Lake for
Brighton etc.

I highly recommend Alpine Meadows (back side of Squaw) and Kirkwood. If
you like Stowe you'll love Northstar at Tahoe. It's trails cut through
the woods, just like home. The others are WFO (that's wide open).

If you get to Alpine, look up LAL. He might even give you his contact
info off group if you ask.

VtSkier