Old May 12th 06, 08:08 AM

d wrote:

The other thing is I want to buy these TUA just for the light
backcountry...

Though they were never made for that, so despite them being very cheap I
think you'd be better off putting your tenner towards something that
will do the job you want to do much better. Probably nothing chunkier
than E109s, plus that will hold kick wax.

Maybe pick up the Cirques as a pair of don't-matter rock-skis to
practice downhill on relatively (by current standards) narrow planks.
That what I use mine for (original spec, not the MX).

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch Medical Physics IT Officer
Fax 44 1382 640177 Dundee DD1 9SY Scotland UK